Monday, February 14, 2011

Assorted Musings

Just some random thoughts for today:

I decided to join twitter today, mainly to make sure I reserved my business name.  I already have two followers, neither of whom I know, and before I posted my first tweet.  Who are these people and why on earth are they following me when they know NOTHING about me?

Just made this smoothie and it passed the taste test from both resident picky eaters, even the seven year old. She is the one who would live off cheese sticks, cheerios and strawberries if allowed.  It is light and refreshing, not heavy on the peach taste.  I am guessing you could up the amount of peaches if you wanted more.

Discovered Kickstarter, a funding incubator for all sorts of things.  So cool.  I "invested" $25 towards a cool stylus.  If the product doesn't make it into production, you don't pay.

It is a beautiful day here - I am working on my porch, watching kids and dogs play in the yard.  It doesn't get much better than this!  Well, maybe if I dumped the work part!

No comments: